IT SHAREPOINT/.NET DEVELOPER
Salary up to £50000 p/a
Important - Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Our client is one of the world's leading Formula 1 teams. It exists purely to race in the top echelon of motor racing, where it has been winning grand Prix's for more than three decades.
We are recruiting for a SharePoint/.NET Developer to join our IT team. We have a growing need for sharepoint applications across the business and the requirement for enhancements and support of existing business-critical applications, some of which are custom built .NET application. Since adopting SharePoint Online for our Intranet platform, the demand for SharePoint Applications has grown rapidly across the Business.
- Work with technical Product Owners to design, develop, and implement all aspects of innovative SharePoint applications using agile principals and working practices
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business to define and develop intranet-based solutions to business problems
- Enhance and support existing systems within SharePoint Online
- Support custom built SharePoint Applications built in Visual Studio
- Migrate data to SharePoint Online lists and libraries from previous document repository
- Creating custom workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Implementing appropriate testing and quality assurance
- Providing training and documentation to content editors and end users
- Assist with application support where necessary
- Follow the change management process for deployments
Key operational duties:
- A minimum of 3-4 years' experience(Essential)
- SharePoint Online 2016 experience (Essential)
- SharePoint Designer (Essential)
- SharePoint Framework and API, C#.NET development skills (Essential)
- Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017 (Essential for supporting custom built code)
- HTML (Essential)
- CSS (Essential)
- PowerShell (Essential)
- Workflow Development (Essential)
- Web Services (Essential)
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET with MVC
- DevOPS Experience (preferably VSTS)
- Automated Testing (MSTest, NUnit, and Selenium)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft PowerApps, Flow, Power BI
- Knowledge of Azure development would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be a capable developer who is self-motivated and able to convert requirements into usable systems and code quickly and efficiently with minimal assistance and supervision but realise and acknowledge the need to seek guidance where appropriate.
The candidate must be able to deliver quality solutions to tight deadlines working in a pressurised environment.
If you are looking for a role like this, please get in touch or apply now!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.