A IT Project Specialist - GDPR is required to join an automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
The GDPR program aims to ensure GDPR legislation compliance within the business and IT.
Without an additional Project Manager, the projects essential to safeguarding against potential GDPR breaches will not be delivered and the company will retain current security and compliance gaps.
Successful implementation and completion of the above projects not only secures in the short-term against GDPR breaches, but also provides a baseline to build on further, supporting the company in its mission to provide long-term, strategic solutions against Data mismanagement and misuse.
- High Level Business Requirements - Detailed Business Requirements
- Use Case models - Operational acceptance definition and processes
- Training definition, materials and documentation
- System Inventory Updates
- Data Inventory updates
- Testing support and defect management
- Test data provision (via request form Test Manager)
- Customer Journey
- Business process mapping
- Test scenario definitions
- Proven experience in IT projects.
- Proven experience of managing end-to-end projects.
- Strong Project Management skills and understanding
- Exceptional organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Previous experience in dealing with GDPR legislation would be beneficial
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.