- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Duration: contract
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 07 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61656
Title: IT Project Manager
Division: Information Technology
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: - up to £504.72/day Ltd
This role will be responsible for managing the delivery of IT infrastructure to support the property team. This role will with key customers, particularly those in the Property construction organisation, IT product owners (networks, workplace) project delivery and support to ensure that IT services are aligned to business requirements and supports the construction/fitout schedule.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Project management experience with a track record of successful delivery covering planning (operational and financial), analysis, design, test, deployment of extended infrastructure.
- Financially astute, has a great level of attention to detail, customer focussed, a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- A proactive can do attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of leading diverse teams, in complex engagements, and evidence of having worked with Property/ Construction / Facilities teams is also essential.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering IT Infrastructure projects
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to set appropriate expectations, agree baseline metrics, ensure status reporting is appropriate to audience and presentation to various levels of seniority
- Capable of leading diverse teams to deliver a common goal.
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
This role has a home base at Whitley, however there is a good level of flexibility about the location of the role. The successful candidate will base themselves wherever is required to complete the projects. This may include some occasional overseas travel.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.