Two experienced Project Managers are required to join an automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
Division: Information Technology
The IT GDPR program aims to ensure GDPR legislation compliance within the business and IT. The projects essentially to safeguarding against potential GDPR breaches and to retain current security and compliance gaps.
Successful implementation and completion of the above projects not only secures the company in the short-term against GDPR breaches, but also provides a baseline to build on further, supporting in its mission to provide long-term, strategic solutions against Data mismanagement and misuse.
- Proven experience in IT projects.
- Proven experience of managing end-to-end projects.
- Strong Project Management skills and understanding
- Focus will be project initiation and mobilisation.
- Ideally experience gate process documentation.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- An excellent can-do attitude and the desire to learn and understand new experience.
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Exceptional organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Experience of negotiation and leadership (and/or) mentoring within a large team.
To apply please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.