£25k - 30k per year + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
IT Support Advisor
Please note that this role would ideally suit an early-career IT Support engineer who is keen to develop their skills and join a friendly team and keen to learn new skills.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, York, Harrogate, Keighley, Thirsk and surrounding areas
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing hardware specification for customers
- Day to day support of customer sites
- Running test scripts on commissioned systems
- Building virtual and physical IT infrastructure for customers
- Support and maintain intefnal IT infrastructure
- To provide system architecture advice & consultancy to clients
- A solid all round IT awareness and knowledge
- Good hardware/software experience, desktops, servers & microsoft applications
- Good network communication system knowledge e.g switches, routers, TCP/IP and Networking
- Server management and use of backup and restore tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 354
- Understanding and hands on experience with MS Group policies
- Good technical knowledge of intranet and internet technologies
- Good undertanding of business systems
- Good understanding of network security
- Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies - VMWare, Microsoft HyperV
- A good working knowledge of VMWare ESXi, VMWare vSphere essentials
- Good knowledge of ITIL working
Suitably expereinced candidates can apply now or send a CV and covering email to email@example.com or call 01384 446145 to make an inquiry.
We expect a high number of applications for this role, so APPLY NOW!
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.