Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£50000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 2 years ago
Job title: IT Manager / Head of IT Services
Salary Range; Up to £52,000 DOE plus excellent benefits
This well-respected Training Organisation is seeking an experienced IT Manager / Head of IT Services to join the organisations Senior Management Team. The IT Manager / Head of IT Services will be responsible for the IT Services, Learning Technology and Learning Resources teams.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right professional to "make your mark" and have significant input on the direction of the organisations IT Infrastructure that supports outstanding teaching and learning facilities to students.
This is a key role for the business, and you will be required to deliver cost-effective technology solutions that supports multifunctional departments, including the Curriculum Teams, Classroom Delivery Teams, and IT Support Teams to ensure an outstanding experience for all our customers.
The IT Manager / Head of IT Services will be required to:
- Evaluate and contribute to the current IT Infrastructure strategy.
- Contribute to the organisations technical and development standards, their adoption and measured conformance to support the overall technology and support approach.
- Manage a team responsible for administering and maintaining information technology systems including PC and LAN equipment.
- Contribute to the development of information management strategy and policies for the business. Plan and implement processes to take forward the strategy and policies.
The IT Manager / Head of IT Services should have the following skills or experience:
- An innovative problem solver with a strong commercial outlook.
- Be educated to Degree-level or be able to demonstrate extensive commercial experience.
- Hold CCNA & MS SQL qualifications.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Windows server installation and management, Microsoft System Centre configuration, virtual back-ups and maintenance, Office 365 and MS Exchange including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SQL server installation and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate IT Manager to work for a national Training Organisation. In return for your experience, this Training Organisation will offer you:
- Annual Salary up to £52,000 per annum, with pay progression after a set period.
- Highly competitive employee benefits package including over 7 weeks Holiday, excellent pension, childcare vouchers, private health care plans, and gym & nursery facilities.
- Access to training for additional accredited courses and flexible working conditions.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have an extensive IT Management background and can demonstrate the skills required above, please apply today. If you have any questions about the IT Manager / Head of IT Services vacancy, please contact Addie Marks at Jonathan Lee Group on 01384 446 137.