£35k per year + Perm benefits
about 2 months ago
Job title: IT Applications Support Analyst
Salary Range: £35k
We are currently recruiting an IT Applications Support Analyst to work for a leading Nuclear company in Wolverhampton.
You will support and develop existing and new critical business applications while contributing to business continuity across the whole IT infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with knowledge of SQL and ERP systems, preferably IBS.
Your main duties and responsibilities within this role will be as followed:
- Responsible for the business management system maintenance and its continued delivery into the business.
- Support and maintain applications across the applications portfolio
- Identify opportunities for improvement within various business areas via the means of software change and implementation
- Maintain base level cross-functional knowledge across the entire application portfolio and understand how applications communicate with each other
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in configuring, testing and deploying applications
- Monitor applications for compliance to standards and policies
- Capture business requirements and transform these into technical specifications
- Participate in all phases of the project and application management life cycle
- Manage small scale projects and work packages
- Provide support to staff across the organisation when necessary
- Comply with all relevant company policies operable within the organisation
- Ensuring the smooth operation of business-critical services
To be successful for this role, the following knowledge and skills are required:
- Good understanding of network and IT Infrastructure concepts
- Knowledge of managing application data and databases
- Knowledge of middleware and system integration's
- Experience of mapping and configuring work flows in an application
- Knowledge of SQL
- Report writing and development.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably IBS.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel data integration.
- To review, write and execute change management requests as required.
- Microsoft 365 administration experience.
- Autodesk Vault exposure
- Previous development Python using Flask web framework, VB
- SharePoint admin.
- Virtualization solutions based on VMware.
- Remote support and deployment tools.
- VDI using VMWare Horizons.
- L3 switching, Cisco IOS configuration.
- Telephony exposure, Avaya IP office, MDM using MS InTune.
- Partner and third party management.
- Documentation and project management skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have any questions about the IT Applications Support Analyst role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.