Job title: Internal Quality Assurer - Workshop Services
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 DOE
This leading organisation are seeking an Internal Quality Assurer for their Birmingham Training Centre.
An Internal Quality Assurer is required with knowledge of awarding body standards and expectations. Candidates with experience of the Manufacturing, Production and Training industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Birmingham requires a dedicated Internal Quality Assurer with workshop knowledge for a new permanent role. As an Internal Quality Assurer, you will be required to:
- Develop, Guide and support assessors in all assessment activities to ensure quality and consistency of assessment
- Lead workshop input and support the Compliance Manager within the Self-Assessment and continual improvement process.
- Conducting formative and summative quality assurance activities ensuring that actions are identified throughout the assessment process.
The Internal Quality Assurer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant training and industry qualifications such as A1/D32/33/TAQA, and PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS/PGCE/Cert-Ed.
- Occupational competency within a Manufacturing Environment, knowledgeable within Lean, Quality and Risk Assessments.
- Strong management and leadership skills to change culture and the capability to manage 'difficult' situations well.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of IQA within education setting to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based training company will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 per annum, DOE
- Holiday, pension and performance-based bonuses.
- Career development opportunities including Team Leader capabilities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Quality Assurance and Workshop Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Internal Quality Assurer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.