3 months ago
********** Full Sponsership Available **********
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires a iOS Developer to join a world famous cutting edge technology company based in Bristol on a permanent basis.
We have a growing range of Internet connected products. Our mobile app is one of the key components in providing greater intelligence, understanding, and control to our connected devices. We are passionate about ensuring our app matches the same high standards as the rest of our engineering team. We are looking for an iOS Developer to join the team building this app which supports over a million machines worldwide.
You are an experienced iOS developer, with a passion for Computer Science and Software Engineering, including algorithms, design patterns, and software architecture principles. You will have been working in a team delivering software using an agile framework such as SCRUM, and you will understand how to write high-quality, unit-tested Swift code.
- Develop features for our app, ensuring they are tested, robust and scalable
- Work with everyone in the wider team: TPOs, Scrum Masters, test engineers, cloud developers, UX/UI designers and embedded software engineers
- Work alongside and help mentor other members of the team
- Identify new technologies, tools and approaches to help continually improve standards and quality
- Deep knowledge of Swift and native iOS development
- Good familiarity with design patterns, including MVVM, MVI or VIPER
- Good experience of writing unit tests, including designing for testability and ideally TDD
- Experience with reactive functional programming using RxSwift
- Experience of Git Flow, continuous integration and Agile teamwork
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Central Bristol location
- Performance related bonus
- Continued development and learning
- Life assurance
- Flexible Working
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.