Accessibility Subject Matter Expert (iOS OSX)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of WAI-ARIA
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Mac OS X VoiceOver
- First-hand experience in testing with assistive technologies (more specifically screen readers such as VoiceOver, JAWS and NVDA)
- Familiarity with accessibility features on mobile devices
- Familiarity with project management methodologies such as waterfall and agile
- Past engineering experience
The Accessibility and SEO Center of Excellence is a group created with the purpose of promoting and supporting accessibility and offering consultancy services to project teams.
In this position you may be required to audit existing solutions, work with teams throughout the entire lifecycle of a project on new features and solutions, liaise and co-ordinate with various functions, and represent the team positively and effectively at all times.
You will be a pragmatic and charismatic individual, able to push for the best results whilst also maintaining excellent relationships with all those you work with. Successful candidates must be fast learners, capable to adapt and adhere to internal guidelines and processes, and work under tight deadlines with teams spread around the globe. Previous industry experience with an emphasis on accessibility is essential.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Understanding of SEO principles will be a significant advantage, as well as experience with native apps (including OS X and iOS)
Ideally candidates should have at least 5 years' expereice.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.