- Sector: Field Service Engineering
- Function: Administration
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 01 June 2022
- Job Ref: 60625
To invoice jobs as requested, ensuring costs and revenue are accurate and jobs are profitable.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Customer invoicing on SAP
- Customer invoicing and updates on customer portals (Verisae etc)
- To check all PO's are goods receipted prior to invoicing.
- To goods receipt subcontractor PO's as required.
- Ensure jobs are profitable by checking after debit memo creation.
- Querying loss making jobs with relevant person prior to invoice.
- Dealing with customers and other areas of after sales efficiently.
- Checking and releasing electronic engineer worksheets that are incorrect.
- Filing invoices / worksheets as required.
- Attention to detail
- Working to deadlines and meeting targets
- Problem solving skills
- Calm efficiency under pressure
- Effective use of initiative
- Working closely and effectively with employees in various departments
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.