almost 2 years ago
Job title: Inventory Manager
Salary Range: Competitive
A manufacturer of high volume precision components.
An Inventory Manager is required with extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management within a manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of internal/external supply chains and continuous improvement techniques would be well received.
A leading manufacturer of high-volume machined precision components based in Leicester requires an inspirational, meticulous and detailed Inventory Manager with strategy deployment for a permanent role. As the Inventory Manager, you will be required to:
- Develop the Supply Chain Team to improve KPI's.
- Strategy deployment to support business objectives.
- Control and monitor H&S compliance.
- Provide management and direction to the Supply Chain/Inventory team.
- Build productive relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
The Inventory Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- 5 years management experience within a similar manufacturing environment.
- Worked in a high volume machining environment or similar.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in related discipline.
- Commercially astute, experienced man management and ability to motivate and empower team members.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Inventory, Supply Chain and team Management. In return for your experience, this Leicester based high volume precision machined company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Inventory and Supply Chain Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Inventory Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.