Salary is DOE
An experienced inventory controller is required for a global Electrocomponents distributer.
An Inventory Controller is required with knowledge of Electrocomponents and inventory management. Candidates with experience of the engineering industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, based in Corby requires an accountable Inventory Controller with global deployment and re-deployment of inventory experience for a new permanent role. As an Inventory Controller you will be required to:
- Ensure inventory optimisation is achieve across the global network
- Implementation and Execution of the Global Inventory Strategy in order to achieve key deliverables, customer service levels and financial performance targets.
- Provide analysis and insight on inventory performance and optimise return on investment.
The Inventory Controller should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to create and deliver professional presentations.
- Able to challenge status quo and drive for high performance, with effective collaborative and influencing skills.
- Understanding of inventory management, Electrocomponents, data and reports to provide clear recommendations.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Inventory, Stock or Supply Chain to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Corby-based Electrocomponents company will offer you:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Bespoke benefit package to suit your needs.
- Positive and Supportive Culture that is committed to customer service.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Inventory management and deployment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Inventory Controller role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.