Inventory Control Manager
Salary is DOE
An experienced inventory control manager is required for a global Electrocomponents distributer.
An Inventory Control Manager is required with knowledge of supply chain manager and inventory optimisation. Candidates with experience of the engineering or distributor industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, based in Corby requires a proactive Inventory Control Manager with Inventory Control team management experience for a new permanent role. As an Inventory Control Manager, you will be required to:
- Implement and manage change within a rapidly developing division whilst motivating team to achieve customer service levels and deliver stock.
- Drive forward optimum inventory to generate profitable sales growth and return on investment whilst being commercially aware of market and industry trends and changes.
- Execute and develop strategies based on analysis and insight on inventory performance and presenting these to stakeholders.
The Inventory Control Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven leadership experience with a multi discipline team in a global setting whilst being a change leader, culture and talent champion.
- Understanding and application experience of Inventory Management principles and techniques, including Demand Forecasting, Inventory policies and Inventory delivery management as well as knowledge of the JDA software.
- Demonstrates challenge in a positive and proactive manner that builds credibility and effectiveness across all areas of the business and able to build collaborative relationships at senior levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Inventory Control or Supply Chain Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Corby-based Electrocomponents company will offer you:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Bespoke benefit package to suit your needs including car allowance and bonus.
- Positive and Supportive Culture that is committed to customer service.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of driving forward optimisation of stock whilst implement change and motivating a team and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Inventory Control Manager role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.