Title: Inventory Controller
Division: Materials Planning and Logistics
Contract Position based at: Castle Bromwich
Systems Part Controlling of Plant Inventory, including actioning / investigating Inventory Part Counts and reconciling system stock levels.
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Able to handle multiple data sets
- PC Competency to be of good standard
- Attention to detail and concentration
- Ideally experienced in working in a Manufacturing Environment, within diverse teams.
- Able to multi-task, and a good communicator via a wide range of media.
- Ability to work to process, methodically and to tight timescales.
- Be self motivated, accept a level of responsibility and accountability, and able to work on own initiative, at times.
- IT Competency especially Outlook & Microsoft Teams.
- Be able to work within, and contribute to a team work ethic and culture
Working 40 hours per week
Contract end date is 20th Dec 2020
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.