A Inventory Analyst with experience of dealing with materials coordination is required for an initial 6 month contract for an hourly rate of up to £21 and will be based in Leicester for a manufacturing client.
- Leading Supply Chain efforts for NPI programs with customers and process partners.
- Performing data mining and analytics to complete detailed RCCAs.
- Identifying best practices and developing standard work for Material Planning Analysts.
- Developing Supply Chain analyst and leader tools and reports.
- Providing training to analysts, suppliers, customers and process partners on Supply Chain tools and processes.
- Leading process improvement, complex integration, Lean BIQ, and systems initiatives involving sources, analysts and process partners to address quality, performance, transportation and logical transaction issues impacting material availability.
- Executing simulation and facility/network modeling studies to optimize critical PFEP inventory management parameters.
- Coordinating Supply Chain efforts in support of development and transformational projects.
- Leading innovation efforts of next generation of Supply Chain analytics, systems, processes and tools.
- Supply Chain / Logistics background
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in core Microsoft products; especially PowerPoint (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)