£22.57 - 22.57 per hour
Title: Inventory Analyst / Demand Planner - 37107
Contract Position based at: Hybrid Working - Whitley and Home
Rate: - up to £22.57/hr Ltd (which equals £17.46/hr PAYE rate) - Inside IR35
This Inventory Analyst / Demand Planner role is part of the Inventory Team and focuses on the overall management of inventory in c. 40 logistical warehouses globally using the chosen IM System and the SAP transactional system: The team is accountable for stock and customer KPIs globally across the Aftermarket Parts Supply Chain and is split into 4 areas of specialisms. Forecasting, Vendor ordering, Global Deployment and Super Users.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Utilising Spare Parts planning systems, placing schedules on suppliers/ deployments from master warehouses in a timely manner to deliver right part, right place at the right time carefully monitor the performance and results of forecasting and stocking policies by reporting key metrics such as availability, stock turnover, non working stock.
- Adjust forecasting and inventory parameters for existing parts
- Action daily emergency orders requirements to meet customer requirements
- Support development of strategic projects, for example new model programmes, new & emerging markets and transition projects.
- Analyse the impact of supplier and model decisions on the inventory volume, the availability and other relevant goals of inventory management
- Manage various processes to support the Parts Supply Chain and Aftermarket Purchasing Teams
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Maintain/improve service for our customers worldwide.
- Improve inventory turn rates.
- Stock turn approx. 2 for master facility, 5.5 for European facilities, 1.5 for emerging market facilities, 3.5 for US facilities
- Reduce inventory excess and obsolescence (aged stock).
- Adhere to Air freight use guidelines
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of Supply chain processes
- Understanding of inventory management/demand planning processes
- Use of a state of the art planning system in a similar environment (Infor, Servigistics, Manugistics, Logol, S099, Optimizer, Syncron, In house company system, SAP SPP)
- Experience of using SAP (or similar ERP software)
- An excellent understanding of MS Excel, is essential
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience in a multi-tiered environment
- Experience in a service parts environment
- Experience of using Access and PowerPoint
- The use of other database products and statistical software (R, SAS) would be useful.
Personal Profile Essential:
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance and meets commitments and seeks out improvements to business processes to support customer service & financial objectives.
- An individual who has strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Able to construct, manipulate and interpret complex data, and to make recommendations on this analysis.
- An individual who has working experience of Inventory Classification, inventory forecasting, stocking level strategies, EOQ planning, safety stock planning.
- An individual who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and welcomes the challenge of operating in a varied and fast moving environment.
- An individual who has excellent planning skills
- An individual who has good communication & influencing skills.
- An effective team player, who actively supports team members
To apply to this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.