about 1 year ago
Job Title- Inventory Analyst
Industry - Off Highway
Location - Peterborough
An opportunity has arisen within the supply chain team for an Inventory Analyst, with an engine manufacturer based in Peterborough.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure all inventory is controlled and counted within Corporate procedures. The role supports facilities for all raw inventory incorporating Stores, Quality, Machining Areas, Offsite Warehouses and Return To Vendor Locations. The role requires all segregation of duties are met.
The role ensures all stock issues are investigated, root caused, documented.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- ensures that all areas adhere to all standard working procedures regarding transactions, also the control and counting of all inventory.
- highlight issues and non conformance to all Leaders within the business that own inventory.
- all root causing to be documenting and communicating all root causes.
The Inventory Analyst will also be responsible for the following:
- Able to interact effectively with key support groups and departments in the business
- Attend meetings related to IRA and inventory issues.
- Take ownership for own learning and have development plan in place.
- Demonstrates a high level understanding of IRA Metrics. Engaging at all levels within the business.
- Provide training to ensure relevant knowledge and conformance is aligned to meet IRA disciplines and processes.
- Provide results and feedback to operational Team Leads & Section Managers on local issues.
- Escalate issues to IRA Team Lead for further support or guidance.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.