£14.00 to £22.00 Ltd CO
New opportunity for an Inventory Analyst working for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The position is a 6-month contract role based in Leicester and is paying a rate of up to £14.00 to £22.00 Ltd Co per hour.
- Leading Supply Chain efforts for NPI programs with customers and process partners.
- Performing data mining and analytics to complete detailed RCCAs.
- Identifying best practices and developing standard work for Material Planning Analysts.
- Developing Supply Chain analyst and leader tools and reports.
- Providing training to analysts, suppliers, customers and process partners on Supply Chain tools and processes.
- Leading process improvement, complex integration, Lean BIQ, and systems initiatives involving sources, analysts and process partners to address quality, performance, transportation and logical transaction issues impacting material availability.
- Executing simulation and facility/network modeling studies to optimize critical PFEP inventory management parameters.
- Coordinating Supply Chain efforts in support of development and transformational projects.
- Leading innovation efforts of next generation of Supply Chain analytics, systems, processes and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and lead projects in an inclusive, team environment.
- Strong language and communication skills for location/region.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of 6 Sigma, CPS and Lean.
- Supply Chain or Logistics certifications (i.e. APICS, CPS, etc.). College degree in Engineering, IT/IS, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar technical curricula; or, comparable job experience in Supply Chain, Procurement or Logistics.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.