- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 29 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59580
Job Title: Inventory Accounting Analyst
Salary: £24.25 PAYE (Inside IR35)
Duration: Until August 2023
A well-known Automotive manufacturer based in Oxford is seeking a qualified or part qualified accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a manufacturing finance function with strong understanding of supply chain / logistics processes . Experience of working with SAP is essential , knowledge of SAP upgrades would be advantageous.
The Inventory Accounting Analyst ensures that accurate and transparent accounts are maintained and managed for all stock, pricing, costs and sales reportable data across UK Manufacturing sites.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Generation and Control of accounts for all stock, raw material, work-in-progress and finished goods to satisfy legal obligations and Group reporting standards.
- Revenue (Turnover) and Cost of Sales analysis and control.
- Generate / support Standard Product Costing (HKprop) creation, analysis and steering for Press Work and associated components.
- Steering of material cost analysis incl. off standards and subsequent management reporting
- Creation and steering of material costs planning for Budget and Forecast Profit & loss and balance sheet.
- Steer Obsolescence, scrap and stock adjustment control process within the production technology areas.
- Reporting & presentation of all accounting information to management.
- Ensuring financial information and recommendations are clear and transparent to business at all levels to continually improve quality of deliverables to improve management decision making.
- Must have clear understanding of manufacturing operations with particular emphasis on logistics to influence and emphasise the financial and control elements of the process and continually pursue process efficiencies
- Continued mind-set and action towards continuous enhancement of Internal processes & control systems within sphere of control.
- Ensure that processes are challenged, optimised and standardised across all entities so that change is accepted and encouraged.
- Minimum of Degree level or Part-Qualified Accountant (preferably UK professional body: ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with / or at least 4 years proven accounting or relevant finance experience.
The role is initially contracted until December 2021 with further extensions on-going until completion of project in August 2023.
Interested in the above role?
Please apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.