£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Job Title: International Shipping Coordinator
An International Shipping Coordinator is required with experience of international freight. Candidates with an understanding of animal nutrition would be well received.
Due to growth this company based in Rugeley requires a forward thinking International Shipping Coordinator with customs and international VAT experience for a new permanent role.
As an International Shipping Coordinator you will be required to:
- Manage the shipping and documentation of orders ensuring deliveries are made and payments are received.
- Uphold the high customer service levels already in place through building excellent relationships with our customers.
- Liaise with suppliers and shipping lines to ensure timely dispatch to meet customer delivery deadlines.
- Generation of accurate shipping documents to include - Bills of Lading, Certificates of Origin, Veterinary Certificates, Dangerous Goods Notes etc.
- Ensure that customer questions and queries are answered promptly, and necessary actions are coordinated.
- Be able to work cross functionally with the Commercial, Technical, Operations, Finance and Regulatory teams
The International Shipping Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience with international freight
- Knowledge of export documentation/Letters of Credit/Incoterms etc
- Knowledge of export payment terms
- Customs and international VAT experience
- Knowledge of Preferential Trade and Origin
- IOE Qualification
- Understanding of animal nutrition
The successful candidate will need to be confident with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Be able to perform in a demanding customer focused working environment and being able to interact successfully across different cultures. Be able to work as part of the team and be able to work under own initiative.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the International Shipping Coordinator role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 147.