International Sales Executive - Europe
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an International Sales Executive for a leading UK company in the Generator and Lighting Hire and Sales market based in Wolverhampton.
Reporting to the Global Business Development Director, the International Sales Executive is expected to develop and maximise the business levels to existing and identified customers and identify and develop new customer opportunities with throughout Europe, initially being focussed on Germany.
* Manage and develop all existing customers across Europe
* Identify, target and win new customer business in Europe, especially major accounts in line with Group global strategy.
* Identify, appoint and develop partner Distributors across key regions within Europe
* Work to existing product pricing structures as well as evolving these structures within Group strategy guidelines, to maximise business potential at existing and new customers
* Negotiate Commercial terms on an annual basis
* Make Commercial and technical sales presentations
* Conduct regular travel for customer visits throughout Europe, typically 30% of the time
* Generate and periodically update Sales Forecasts
* Report on monthly activity to the Global Business Development Director
* Fully utilise and maintain the company CRM system Salesforce
* Provide input to company new product development to ensure the company remains a leader in the Generator and Lighting Hire and Sales market
Qualifications Skills and Experience
* Experienced in an industrial/manufacturing sales or commercial role.
* Ideally experience of selling within the Generator and Lighting Hire and Sales market arenas.
* Demonstrable success in realising business development.
* International travel & sales experience would be advantageous.
* Must be willing to travel across Europe
* Good Language Skills, must include German
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong account management and relationship building skills
* Experience of managing large accounts.
* Ideally some technical competence, especially Mechanics/Hydraulics.
* Computer literate, including competency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a CRM system.
* Experience with an MRP system is an advantage
* Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
* Pension scheme.
* Commission Structure
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV and contact details to Philip Delaloye at or for more details call +44(0)1384446192.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Negotiable dependent upon experience