International Sales Director - UK, Europe or North America
To support the further growth in supply of forgings to the international aerospace sector, our Client is seeking an International Sales Director to continue their industry focus across the UK, Europe and North America. With their head office in India and as the world's largest manufacturer and supplier of forgings, our Client supports a range of sectors including automotive, power generation, oil & gas and aerospace.
Based in the UK, Europe or North America, this role will be required to:
- Increase sales growth with core OE and tier one organisations within the global aerospace sector, through the development and implementation of a sales / customer strategy
- Report to the Executive Director and be responsible for international business growth.
- Work remotely with a close interface with the CEO, Directors and Aerospace team based in India
- Be a proactive member of the senior aerospace management team and to support the strategic delivery of targets, reporting as required
- Use their existing and relevant industry knowledge and network of contacts to directly grow and develop customer relationships, travelling globally as necessary
- Develop additional new business opportunities to support our Client's growth aspirations in the aerospace sector
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activity
- Be actively involved with our Client's Engineering team to support the accurate winning of new and strategic business
To support this role, you will need to:
- Have international direct sales and business development management experience with the supply of forging, material and/or machining services within the global aerospace sector
- Be able to provide examples of identifying, negotiating and winning new business with blue chip customers
- Have a strong and relevant network of industry contacts
This is a highly strategic and senior level role, working independently in the field, but in close collaboration and partnership with the Indian based organisation.
Detailed working awareness of the global aerospace sector is required along with a suitable technical awareness of metallics and engineering.
If you feel you have the range of experience, skills and attributes to support this significant position, then please apply directly, or contact Matthew Heath in writing ( ).