Job title: International and Business Development Manager
Salary Range: Competitive
An International and Business Development Manager is required to pursue new markets, opportunities and leads in International markets. Candidates with experience of International defence markets within high technology environments would be well received.
A technology company based in Leicester with strong potential growth, requires an outstanding and experienced International and Business Development Manager who can build pipeline opportunities, lead marketing campaigns and lead the bidding process. As an International Marketing and Business Development Manager you will be required to:
- Build pipeline for potential opportunities through business development activities.
- Understand customer sales process and identify key decision makers.
- Lead Marketing campaigns in several regions from marketing phase, business capture, biding, negotiation and up to contract signature.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with potential customers.
- Develop partnerships with potential local partners.
- Lead the bidding process with internal teams to build a winning proposal.
As an International and Business Development Manager, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Minimum 5 years proven record of accomplishments in defence marketing roles in international markets, preferably in non-western countries.
- Good understanding of technologies within the defence market (preferably operational experience)
- Understanding of processes and decision-making mechanisms in large enterprises.
- Developing and working with local business partners.
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills, presentation written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge in all areas of business operations.
- Motivated leader with strong ambition.
- Independent, self-motivated, multi-tasking and dynamic leader.
- Bachelor or master's degree (Marketing and/or BD will be an advantage).
- Significant oversees travel will be required.
- UK (preferred) or EU citizenship, SC clearance will be required.
- Engineering and /or military experience preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of International Marketing and Business Development within defence and technology environments to develop your career. In return for your experience, this defence/high technology company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits, including a '9 day working fortnight.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of International Marketing and Business Development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the International Marketing and Business Development Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.