International Business Development and Sales Manager
An International Business Development and Sales Manager is required to create, identify, develop and close profitable new business within Middle East markets. Candidates with experience of B2B and B2C within high technology environments would be well received.
A high technology company based in Leicester with strong potential growth, requires an outstanding and experienced International Business Development and Sales Manager who has experience as a campaign leader throughout pursuit, negotiation and contract signature of large scale programme values. As an International Business Development and Sales Manager you will be required to:
- To take the lead in development of new sales and marketing plan to secure the company new orders pipeline and growth.
- To take ownership of business opportunities into profitable orders that will ensure order intake and to achieve sustainable market growth. Work collaboratively and transparently with the key stakeholders and manage key market and customer relationships as well as with local partners.
- To take ownership of his/her Order Intake forecast commitment in terms of time and value.
- To comply with company processes and UK and International laws.
- Leading the bidding processes within the internal team to build a winning proposal.
As the International Business Development and Sales Manager, you should have the following skills or experience:
- A Business Development & Sales professional who has experience of B2B and B2C business opportunities, including working with local business partners.
- Proven experience as campaign leader throughout pursuit, negotiation and contract signature of large scale programmes value.
- An effective team player who can interface at all levels within the organisation and who can operate successfully in a multi-disciplined and multi-cultural environment.
- Adept at selling by building trusted customer relationships.
- Relevant military/security knowledge with an understanding of the primary drivers, stakeholders and competitors would be highly advantageous.
- Experience in operating in the Middle East would be highly advantageous.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, presentation both written and verbal.
- Motivated leader with strong ambition to build the company success.
- Strategic thinker, Independent, self-motivated, Multi-tasking and dynamic leader.
- Significant overseas traveling required.
- Necessary Security clearance to perform the above tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of International Business Development and Sales Management within technology environments to develop your career. In return for your experience, this high technology company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits, including a ‘9 day working fortnight’.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of International Sales and Business Development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the International Business Development and Sales Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.