£20k - 25k per year + pension, employee benefits, CPD
about 1 year ago
Internal Sales Executive
£20,000 - £25,000
Excellent package and benefits
Opportunities for career progression
A leading global supplier of innovative material handling solutions. With more than 50,000 projects successfully delivered worldwide ranging from Goods Lifts, Car lifts, Lorry Lifts, Automated Car Park Solutions and Airport Logistic Systems.
With 70 years of engineering expertise, we support our clients around the globe from planning through manufacturing, commissioning and throughout the entire project and material management life-cycle. With over 1400 employees in 22 different locations around the world.
We set the global benchmark for efficiency and reliability.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join us at our Egham HQ. Based at our UK HQ in Egham. Together, we deal with high value, bespoke and luxury Lifts, Cargo and Car Parking systems. The main duties of the role are: -
- Process internal sales enquiries
- Liaise with Sales and Service team
- Pricing and raising quotations for repairs and maintenance contracts for existing or previous clients across London
- Liaison and negotiation with suppliers and contractors
- Pro-actively generating new business leads for the team
- Marketing and support with Key Accounts
What we’re looking for from you:
- You will be looking for a career development opportunity within a friendly yet high performing team based in Egham or surrounds
- Be a confident communicator via phone, email and in person with good rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with own autonomy
- Capable of prioritising own work
- Computer literate – training on our systems as well as marketing techniques can be trained on the job
- Right To Work in UK on a permanent basis
- Based within a manageable commute of Egham, West London
What we can offer you:
- £20,000 - £25,000/year starting salary
- Permanent position at Egham HQ
- 29 days annual leave including bank holidays (rising with service)
- Employee benefits and assistance program
- Funded further education opportunities
- Career development pathways both in UK and abroad within a multi-national company
This is a newly created Internal Sales role where any communication is likely to be with existing and previous customers of the business. However, for the right person, there will be opportunities for career development in the short, medium and long term.
If you are based within a manageable commute of Egham, West London and are looking to take your career to the next level with a premium player in an incredibly lucrative and innovative market then we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions, please ‘apply’ now contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.