£28k - 34k per year
5 months ago
Internal Sales Manager
£28,000 to £34,000 plus & benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Manager. You will be responsible for managing orders from start to delivery. You will have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with experience dealing with a range of customers daily.
As an Internal Sales Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Provide quotes and obtain orders for products and ensuring all quotations are followed up.
- Maintain department customers and prospects information databases.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, arrange follow up opportunities.
- Maintain sales records and account management of existing customer base.
- Helps develop established script to use when calling customers.
- Customer visits as and when required.
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Manager with the following.
- Experience working in a Similar role as an Internal Sales/Customer Service Manager within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Working within a technical manufacturing process.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are an Internal Sales Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.