- Sector: Automation & Controls
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59745
Internal Sales Executive
£18,000 to £20,000 plus Benefits
A large automation company are recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to work closely with customers over the phone, email and face to face to maximise sales opportunities. You will have strong customer service background with an understanding of the sales cycle.
As an Internal Sales Executive your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Promote, sell and advise customers on compatible products and services.
- Demonstrate sufficient commercial awareness and powers of persuasion to negotiate prices which enable you to help the branch meet its KPI.
- Liaise confidently with existing and new customers, over the phone and email.
- Provide support and servicing skills for our customers so good communications skills will be needed to deal with all aspects of orders and enquiries.
- Produce quotes and process customer orders .
- Ensure accuracy of orders and push forward with outstanding orders to ensure we meet customer expectations, something that requires persistence and attention to detail.
- Handle non-franchise purchasing and check the customer is advised on availability of products, pricing and discounts.
- Create and maintain relationships.
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive with the following.
- Experience working in sales/customer service environment.
- Understanding of the sales cycle, cross selling and upselling process.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally.
- Keen to work for a growing company with progression opportunities.
If you are an Internal Sales Executive with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.