Internal Sales Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are seeking an Internal Sales Engineer with a tenacity to assist clients and to develop relationships with a wide variety of clients.
We are looking for an extremely motivated, highly energised individual who is experienced in reviewing customer applications and presenting pragmatic technical solutions confidently. This Internal Sales Engineer role is suitable for candidates who are experienced in reviewing customer applications and discussing products clearly showing technical knowledge.
The role of Internal Sales Engineer will include the following:
- Assist with the Internal Sales and order processing
- Process customer enquiries and assist with the technical selection of the optimum product(s) for the application
- Provide excellent customer service and sales skills whilst being capable of discussing applications and issues on a technical level
- Support the development of operational processes within the sales office
The suitable candidate for will need to possess the following competences:
- Experience of a sales/commercial environment
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a technical/engineering background with the ability to understand technical drawings and terminology
- Excellent IT skills
- The successful candidate must show versatility and flexibility within the business and a willingness to help and support others
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of internal sales and have a technical/engineering background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Internal Sales Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.