An Internal Sales Engineer is required with knowledge of Defence or automotive or similar sectors and functional safety. Candidates with experience of working within an engineering department would be well received.
Due to continued growth within this sector, this company, a pioneering global engineering and research company based in Nuneaton requires a self-motivated and people focused Sales Engineer with Engineering, commercial or project management experience for a new permanent role.
As an Internal Sales Engineer you will be required to:
- Prepare and deliver proposals in support of the Functional Safety chief engineers.
- Deliver sales support leading to targeted order intake.
- Report on global commercial sales activities and progress across a variety of areas,
The Internal Sales Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Education to NVQ level or equivalent in Business Administration or Customer Service.
- GCSEs or equivalent to include English, Mathematics, Physics, Business Studies and IT.
- Experience of delivering a high standard of proposal writing.
- Excellent reporting and analysis skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working as a Sales Engineer to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nuneaton-based engineering company will offer you a salary of circa £20000-30000 depending on experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of functional safety and working as a sales engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Internal Sales Engineer role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.