4 months ago
Internal Technical Sales Account Executive
Range: Competitive + benefits
A technical, passionate, proven, driven and self-motivated Internal Sales Account Executive is required for a leader within their industry sector based in Rampton supplying turnkey mechanical and electrical solutions for water management, flood defence and environmental services, you will be a key contact for customers and will take ownership for building and maintaining relationship.
The key focus of the role will be to build the network of key account customers and secure orders from both current and new customers.
As the Internal Sales Account Executive you will be required to:
- Re-engaging with lapsed customers
- Seeking new leads and opportunities working alongside active marketing campaigns
- Utilising the CRM database to ensure clean data is retrievable and accurate records are maintained
- Identify opportunities for the Regional Sales team and feed in information on potential new customers or opportunities
- Proactive approach to generating new relationships with clients across the UK and Ireland
- Listening to and understanding the needs of the customer's requirements whilst also up selling large scale projects and the overall operations service package.
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Be a key contact for repeat customers and ensure repeat business is maintained and grown
- Working within a team to identify, target and secure business from existing and new customers
- Following up opportunities with customers to secure the business and understand the customer's requirements
- Advise on products and solutions to match customer
The Internal Sales Account Executive will have the following skills or experience:
- Confident and engaging telephone manner
- To be able to communicate clearly
- An independent, proactive, passionate thinker
- To be able to work to the Sale KPI’s within the business
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to manage workloads by prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Ensure they have a professional manner
- To have a desire and hunger to exceed in a target-based sales role in a professional manner
- previous experience of working within a sales or telesales role is essential.
- Relevant Technical/Engineering qualification or experience is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Sales Account Executive. In return this Rampton based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have significant relevant knowledge and experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Internal Sales Account Executive role, please contact Paul Broadhead, elevant email@example.com at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.