Internal Sales - Dudley - Automotive - £23,000 to £25,000 p.a + Uncapped Bonus
Hours of work - Mon-Fri 9.00 - 5.30 (1/2 hour lunch), Every third Saturday 9.00-1.00. ½ day off in lieu the following week
A proactive and ambitious candidate is required to join the sales team for a well established automotive aftermarket supplier in the Dudley area.
As the Internal Sales Engineer your key responsibilities will include;
- Prospecting new business.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Manager.
- Maintain regular contact with the customers for which you have internal account responsibility.
- Process customer's enquiries and orders in accordance with the company's business system.
- Provide sound technical and styling advice to customers.
- Assist with any sales campaigns, open days, trade days where required.
As the Internal Sales Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Demonstrable new business sales/business development experience preferably in a technical sales environment.
- Knowledge of a vehicle anatomy would be advantageous but not essential.
- Consistent solid business ethics and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
If you are interested in this exciting new Internal Sales opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.