- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Expiry Date: 03 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58904
Technical Sales Manager - Electronics Manufacturing - Stourbridge
£40-45k plus benefits
An experienced Sales Executive with an electronics background is required to join a Midlands based specialist electronics manufacturer and supplier of electric motors and drives located near Stourbridge.
Significant growth across its traditional client base and growing opportunities in domestic and overseas markets has resulted in the business requiring additional resource to support these growing opportunities.
A high calibre Technical Sales Manager covering UK and International markets, to promote and sell he company’s existing product offering with current major OEM’s and to create and develop new Market opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Sourcing new business opportunities and contribute to sales tactics and goals for the business.
- Managing an internal sales team, understanding and setting relevant sales targets and objectives
- Team training and sales strategies for the internal sales team.
- Ensure sales targets are being achieved
- 50% New Business Development and 50% Existing Account Management.
- Attending client and supplier visits and networking events - face to face and via social media and Zoom etc
- Cold calling and selling services and products face to face, through telephone calls and through email marketing.
- Creating lead generation via databases of old and new customers, the internet, Linkedin, online business directories, specific industry magazines and other social media platforms.
- Visiting OEM’s, End Users, System Integrators, Panel Builders, Resellers, Wholesalers & Distributors within Electronics, Automation and Controls Industries.
- Liaising with the internal technical engineering team to prepare detailed quotations for clients.
- Building strong relationships with existing and new clients, distributors, wholesalers, resellers, system integrators and OEM’s.
- Understanding the current economic climate and able to understand where new sales opportunities can be created to maximise profit for the business.
Skills: Sales Executive, business development manager, internal sales, sales engineer, regional sales, sales manager, account manager, area sales, sales, electronics, manufacturing.
if you are interested in this exciting Sales opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can send your CV direct to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.