£23 per hour
Title: Internal Control Co-ordinator
Contract Position based at: Dunton
Rate - £23 per hour LTD Rate = £17.94 per hour PAYE Rate, with AWR increase after 12 weeks. Inside IR35.
Internal Control Coordinator FoE Small Markets Accounting
The responsibilities of this position include providing the Europe Accounting management with actionable information to improve or maintain effective internal controls to assure the integrity and reliability of our financial reporting. This IC Coordinator will be required to report/respond on a regular basis to Operational and Finance Management across Europe. The Small Markets ICC is a new position in the UK drawing from work previously performed by multiple ICCs in the M&S IC hub. A key requirement will be to liaise with the Central Accounting ICC to bring efficiencies to the annual testing program.
The position is ideal for a candidate who is self-motivated and enthusiastic. The candidate must be a self- starter, have the ability to quickly understand the requirements of an assignment and the motivation to deliver quality output within a deadline, prioritizing and working independently to respond to business needs.
- Ambition and highly effective team leadership skills and administrative skills are essential.
- Must have strong business acumen, very good analytical and problem- solving skills, and be comfortable working with financial metrics.
- Strong decision-making and judgement skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Strong "control" mindset.
- Adaptable and persuasive with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels with operating skill teams essential.
- Demonstrate a positive mind-set.
- Microsoft Office competent user particularly Microsoft Excel. Accounting & Internal Control
Maths & English
Prefer qualified CIMA or equivalent or good understanding of Financial Analysis and Reporting, exposure to US GAAP reporting an advantage.
Additional Information :
Remote working basis or on our Bridgend site if availability continues.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.