Interiors Engineer - R00009497
Our client is an ambitious organisation, and they are looking for an equally ambitious and innovative Interiors Engineer to join their dynamic Research & Development team. They are seeking an Engineer who will take responsibility for the development of automotive cockpit, console and interior plastic parts to meet cost, quality & delivery targets. The Interiors Engineer is required with experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
This company based in Cranfield requires an Interiors Engineer with experience of interior planning, layout and component design for a new contract role. As a Purchase Migration Project Support Analyst, you will be required to:
- Concept definition, layout & packaging, styling feedback.
- BOM management, cost management, component performance planning, component validation.
- Production preparation and quality achievement.
- Technical communication with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing. Performance, technology and cost benchmarking.
- Interior performance planning for future vehicle interiors (Next Generation), and colour, gloss & grain management
The Interiors Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- University Degree
- Experience in an automotive paint role.
- Industrial painting experience working for an OEM or Tier 1 painted product supplier.
- Knowledge of OEM paint test and performance requirements based on practical experience gained from undertaking paint approval and quality confirmation testing.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, and other PC applications, to output routine products with similar formats.
If you have any questions about the Interiors Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship