Job Title - CAD Design Engineer (Tunnel Console)
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer (Tunnel Console) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
As CAD Design Engineer for the Tunnel Console area, you will be working in the industrialization phase of the project up until production start. Design the components of the system.
The work will be carried out together with a team consisting of other design engineers, test engineers and CAE engineers. You will design the Tunnel Console parts to reach the technical objectives and secure the deliveries within the given time. The work will require close contact with other areas within R&D and our suppliers.
In this role you will be given the possibility to improve and deepen your technical knowledge of the system area and are given the chance to build new networks within the company.
* In Catia V5 make concept and tooling 3D models to meet attributes and demands agreed according to VCC standards.
* 2D drawings and 3DPMi (3D drawings)
* Tolerance setting of the parts
* Initiate and assure that corrective actions are carried out when deviations occurs.
* Together with the responsible design leader, follow the component development time plans
* Minimum B.Sc. Mech. Engineering or equivalent based on work experience
* Experience in product development
* English, both in speech and writing
* Catia V5 (1000 hours+) experience
* TCe (Team center) experience is an advantage
* Technical knowledge of Interior engineering & plastic tooling is meritorious
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.