Interior Trim - Technical Officer
An Interior Trim - Technical Officer is required with experience of analysis of technical data.
This company based in Cranfield requires an Interior Trim - Technical Officer with working knowledge of Bill of Material (BOM) and data release systems for a new contract role. As an Interior Trim - Technical Officer you will be required to:
- Design note preparation - For basic items (Simple engineering changes, BOM updates) prepare full design note pack and provide to the engineer with pack ready to sign. For more complex changes: - prepare administrative side of the Design note only (e.g. BOM update).
- Manage all feedback, totally independent until unclear point, then check with engineer, and make feedback through senior engineer.
- Technical Communication Form (TCF) response: prepare all background data with engineer support, to allow quicker action by engineer.
- Trial parts order and parts tracking/chasing: design notes by themselves, chase supplier and trial parts team.
- Drawing checking: Old vs New checks for drawing release, if no concern, then straight to release, if concern then report to engineer.
- Bill of material (BOM) checking.
- Cost analysis and reporting at basic level.
- Homologation data preparation.
- Warranty data manipulation
The Interior Trim - Technical Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Pro-active Liaison & Support for Engineers & Seniors across the Group to Ensure Efficient Progress of Design Activity.
- Experience of analysis of technical data using MS Excel, working with Bill of Material (BOM) and data release systems, reading engineering drawings, tracking progress of departmental inputs and outputs.
- Undergraduate education.
- Fully proficient in MS Office software (Primarily Excel).
- Able to read engineering drawings with a basic understanding of 3D CAD data is desirable but not essential.
If you have any questions about the Interior Trim - Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship