Interior Trim Engineer
Milton Keynes, Bedford
An Interior Trim Engineer is required with knowledge of working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
This company based in Cranfield requires an Interior Trim Engineer with proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, seating) projects on time for a new contract role.
As an Interior Trim Engineer the main responsibilities are project and supplier management for all aspects of OEM development including:
- Concept definition, layout and packaging, styling feedback.
- Management of Digital Data Creation (across regions)
- BOM management, cost management.
- Component performance planning, component validation.
- Production preparation and quality achievement.
- Technical communication with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing
The Interior Trim Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- University/Technical Degree/Certification.
- Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
- Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, seating) project on time, on budget and quality.
- Candidates with interior systems experience in a non-automotive background such as rail, marine and aerospace will also be considered.
- Good precise written and verbal communication.
- Self-driven / competent.
If you have any questions about the Interior Trim Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.