£24 per hour
3 months ago
Interior Design Trim Engineer (JP00000312)
Start ASAP - £24/hr PAYE
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs:
- Achieve cost target (piece price / VT, cost reduction)
- Achieve quality target (NEVQS, warranty)
- Achieve project KPI's (Key performance indicators)
- Technical solutions for development / market concern
- On time design note release / delivery
- Global Design and development at part / module level.
- Supplier management (cost / quality and timing).
- Meeting regulation & safety performance.
- Managing and reporting test validation.
- Managing and reporting cost performance.
- Managing and reporting part quality / reliability.
- Technical analysis of market concerns.
- Managing and reporting adoption timing and delivery.
- Secure industry leading customer satisfaction.
- Competitor benchmark and trend, research & analysis.
- Supporting global strategies with European customer voice.
- Work within a cross functional global team.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Design / engineering qualification
- CAD interrogation skills
- Time management skills
- Microsoft office
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Previous automotive design and development experience
- Prior knowledge of interior cabin parts / modules
- Prior knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Valid driving licence and able to travel globally
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.