Interior Trim Engineer
Milton Keynes, Bedford
An Interior Trim Engineer is required with experience in developing content for a variety of communication channels for a position based in Bedfordshire.
The main responsibilities are project and supplier management for all aspects of OEM development including:
- Concept definition, layout & packaging, styling feedback.
- BOM management, cost management.
- Component performance planning, component validation.
- Production preparation and quality achievement.
- Technical communication with project stakeholder, supplier and manufacturing.
Please be advised that occasional European travel will be required in this position. It is essential that all candidates can travel within Europe, unrestricted.
To support the changing requirements of the company the role may extend/develop to include new model development. The flexibility to adapt to a change in focus from lifecycle to new model is required
The Interior Trim Engineer should have the following skills:
- Technical Degree/Certification
- Must have demonstrable experience working in an OEM or tier 1 supplier for interior plastic parts development.
- Proven ability to deliver vehicle cabin system (i.e. doors, dashboard, seating) project on time, on budget and quality.
- Candidates with plastic parts development experience in a non-automotive discipline and those with automotive development experience not in plastic parts will also be considered.
- Experience of NX preferable but not essential.
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship