Job Title: Interior/Exterior Creative Designer
Location: Chongqing, South Western China
Salary: Excellent (DOE)
An unmissable opportunity for an Interior / Exterior Creative Designer for this Chinese ""Big Four" designer, developer and manufacturer of automobiles, based in the Chongqing province of South Western China.
- Responsible for research and analysis of the development trend of automotive modelling;
- Responsible for the whole vehicle modelling pre-planning and pre-project, exterior creative/component Creative Program design;
- Responsible for creative programme production tracking guidance;
- Responsible for the guidance implementation of modelling model.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor Degree or above in Industrial Design, Transportation Design
- Ideally, minimum of three years or above working experience in OEMs;
- Rich experience in the design of automotive interior and exterior decoration
- Able to carry out internal and external modelling or component design and development and technical research work alone;
- Have the project experience that dominates the whole process of vehicle design;
- Have excellent surface comprehension ability and model transformation ability;
- Good ability to express and communicate in English;
- Able to adapt to long-term overseas travel arrangements
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.