Job title: PMST Interiors Project Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available for a PMST Interiors Engineer to join our leading client, who design state of the art products for the global market. You will be required to play a pivotal role in delivering the companies vision within the automotive interiors team
- Drive and control the detailed design and product development.
- Detail the design concept and layout. Ensure concept is carried through design details into product delivery.
- Ensure robust, innovation engineering design is implemented and integrated through all level of the product commodity.
- Complete DVA on all design interfaces, considering and demonstrating all process and manufacturing inputs at part, sub and final assembly stage. Ensuring the location strategy of the parts exceeds craftsmanship expectations.
- Take ownership for and drive the resolution of issues.
- Manage and monitor engineering deliverables.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to liaise directly with suppliers and challenge design concepts, thinking and processes.
- High level of tenacity and drive to deliver in a challenging environment.
- Ability to manage difficult situations.
- Experience of interior commodity product launches – Concept to launch.
- In-depth knowledge of interior trim manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Understanding of PPAP process and deliverables.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.