7 months ago
Job title: Automotive Interior Designer
Hourly Rate: £30 - £38.50 (DOE)
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Our clients are the World Class organisation responsible for delivering the current range of award winning production and concept vehicles. They have responsibility for the creation and delivery of all visible parts on the exterior, interior and colour and materials of all their vehicles. They are now seeking an experienced Automotive Interior Designer to be responsible for the creative processes at the earliest stage of a project, through to the co-ordination of feasible solutions, releases to tooling, and monitoring designs through to production.
- First class creative and conceptualisation skills with broad knowledge of engineering and production techniques and processes
- Ability to visualize and communicate design solutions in 2D and 3D
- Excellent verbal and written skills Interest in next gen UI and UX developments
- Generation of designs for production and concept vehicles
- Good knowledge of automotive industry, including competitor and market awareness
- Proven ability as a team member Experience of physical model delivery
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.