£35.00 - 38.10 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Interior Class A Surfacing Specialist
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Competitive rates available
Our Warwickshire based client is seeking an Interior Class A Surfacing Specialist to support new and exciting project delivery. You will be supporting the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development.
The Role requirements:
- Must be Interior Class A Specialist.
- Must use ICEM Surf software.
- Must have part authoring and release experience.
- A number of years ICEM Surf experience with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5.
- Working as a technical specialist across programmes.
- Capable of providing technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
- Capable with Microsoft Office.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. For further information please send your interest and CV to - Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.