Job title: Interior CAS Team Leader
Competitive Salary available (DOE)
Location: Hethel, Norwich
A fantastic opportunity for a talented and creative individual to lead our clients highly skilled Interior CAS Team. You'll coordinate all interior CAS activities, providing creative input and guidance to your team to help drive the high performance of the team and wider design function. This is an exciting time to join a growing business within the High Performance Automotive industry.
Skills, Knowledge & experience:
- Experience in the CAS Design area
- Software skills include Alias, Icem, Showcase and CATIA v5.
- You'll have experience working closely on automotive interior CAS projects from concept to production.
- Experience gained ideally in a supervisory role, you will have proven leadership skills with a commercial design awareness.
- Outgoing, confident and articulate, you're comfortable working at pace in an environment where creativity is encouraged.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.