An opportunity has arisen for an Interim Supply Chain Planner to work for this prestigious automotive OEM based in Oxford.
The Supply Chain Planner will have overall responsibility for the supply chain from supplier to fit point.
The Supply Chain Planner will have responsibility for the detailed planning in terms of delivery concept and then through liaising with other key process partners (e.g. container planner / assembly logistics planner) and ensures that the total supply chain is consistent, viable, cost effective and efficient.
- Project management
- An understanding of different concepts for supply chain solutions e.g. just in sequence, just in time.
- Analysis and evaluation of planning projects regarding impacts on area, warehouses and material flow.
- Data accuracy essential for unique systems.
- Realisation of savings within the value stream
- Reference value chains understood and integrated into planning
- Contribution of logistic input for resource & relocation & supplier nomination
- German language skills are an advantage.
This is a short-term contract role with further extension likely based in Oxford.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment