Interim Quality Manager
£400 - £500 per day
My tier 1 Aerospace client is seeking a hands-on Quality Manager with experience of leading teams & driving excellence in an established aerospace manufacturing organisation.
Your duties & responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure all quality approvals are maintained and audits are managed effectively
- Responsible for HSE management and control ensuring compliance to all current and future legislation
- Drive standardisation and workplace improvement
- Lead quality improvement plans and forums implementing PFMEA process and a 'zero defect'
- Responsible for delivery of new product through NPI/APQP process
- Responsible for all quality management within the business
You'll have the following:
- Experience as a Quality Manager/Lead within an Aerospace manufacturing environment
- Experience in a range of manufacturing techniques, ideally CNC machining & fabrications
- Strong leadership qualities with a positive attitude
- Able to manage change within an organisation
- Ideally degree qualified, but not essential