Solihull, West Midlands
£170 - £200 per day + (Ltd Co)
over 1 year ago
To £200 per day Ltd Co
Interim (6 months+)
This position sits in a newly formed Transaction Management team that is responsible for reporting and analysing large financial datasets relating to the business's Northern European operations. Key activities will include:
- Undertake Management Accounting & Month-End activities; daily balance sheet reconciliations, cashflow forecasts and general ledger accounting.
- Review all multi-currency Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions and process VAT returns.
- Authorise weekly payment runs to suppliers.
- Maintain Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) controls.
- Support the wider finance team in ad-hoc requirements.
This opportunity is ideal for an Interim Accountant who is seeking their next challenge in a large and supportive business. You will possess:
- Good Management Accounting experience, including all work required for accounts sign-off and month-end.
- Experience in a multinational business, where multi-currency/Forex transactions are common.
- A Part, or Full, ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification.
- Familiarity with various reporting standards, which may include US-GAAP, IFRS or SOX.
Our client is the financial services division of a global manufacturing business, with operations on every continent. They now seek a capable finance professional to oversee the analysis of complex information for the Northern European entities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.