INTERIM MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
£200-£280 per day - ASAP Start
Interim / Contract (6+ months)
Automotive / Manufacturing
This position supports the Finance Manager of this well-known Automotive Design business. Key activities will include:
- Prepare month-end accounts and board packs, to be reported to internal management.
- Report and analyse KPI's and scorecard data.
- Deputise for the Finance Manager when required.
- Manage daily and weekly cashflow.
- Implement business change and play a part in project based work.
- Business partner with non-finance budget holders to produce forecasts to the year-end.
This opportunity is ideal for a Finalist or Qualified Interim Finance professional, who is available at short notice, to work in an exciting and progressive environment. You will possess:
- Previous management accounting experience, ideally gained in the manufacturing, automotive, or aerospace sectors.
- The ability to produce full sets of management accounts with commentary, budgets and forecasts, to be reviewed and used by the senior management team.
- The initiative to drive business change.
- A full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification.
Our client is a centre of excellence for the design of complex components which are primarily supplied to the automotive sector.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.