Interim Human Resources Manager
3 - 6 month assignment, immediate start
An Interim Human Resources Manager is required for a global business involved in the manufacture of specialist products used across the process and food sectors. Having invested heavily in new technology centres across Europe they are now looking to hire a proactive HR business partner who has a strong track record of change management and the development of a Continuous Improvement based culture based on, engagement, empowerment and high performance. This this is a fast-paced process manufacturing business with a product range sold across the globe with a reputation for innovation and new product development. Industry experience considered for this role could include Pharmaceutical, Food, Process, Automotive and Aerospace. However, of equal importance will be your ability to deliver sustainable change and work as an effective partner to the senior management team.
To be considered for this interim Human Resources Manager position you must have experience of:
- Working within HR in a Business Partner or Manager position within a volume manufacturing processing environment
- Working as part of a senior management team responsible for business transformation and creating a culture based on operational excellence, employee engagement, empowerment and ownership
- Providing generalist HR support and familiar with working in a matrix structure, developing relationships and giving specialist HR help and advice
- Developing an effective communication strategy for HR and working with peers on resourcing plans, recruitment and succession planning to ensure operational objectives can be met
- Full UK employment legislation, providing guidance and interpretation across the business
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence across all levels of an organisation
This is an immediate appointment and the role will require excellent change management skills and HR knowledge. It is essential that you can hit the ground running and have the credibility to make a positive impact from day one. This is an exciting business going through a programme of cultural change that will deliver a high-performance culture, based on self-directed work teams that will require full employee engagement that will deliver customer service excellence.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.